Responsible for developing marketing strategies; evaluate customer research, market conditions, competitor data. Oversee all marketing, advertising and promotional activities, including, but not limited to conceptualizing creative ideas and designs. Design a compelling campaign.
- • To market the company’s product to government agencies, DCEs/MMCEs, NGOs, FBOs, CBOs and businesses
• To develop annual plan with roadshows & outdoor ads
• To establish and oversee marketing budget.
• To segment market and help sales with direct marketing
• To design & implement a creative print/media campaign
• To achieve frequent, timely and positive media coverage
- • Have creative and innovative approach to marketing to both bottom of pyramid as well as corporates/projects
• Confident, engaging, charismatic personality
• Enjoy field and market visits with farmers/traders
• Tertiary degree with excellent written & verbal skills
• Strong analytical and research skills
• Clear and established background of 3yrs in marketing
If you feel you meet these criteria, and would like to apply, then please choose the link below. You will be asked to fill out a short questionnaire and then attach your CV/Resume. Your application will then be emailed to the HR department at BusyLab. Thanks for being interested!
To read more about the project, visit about.esoko.com
Click here to view Job and Apply Online