Posted on :
11 Sep, 2013
11 Sep, 2013
Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
Senior Sales Executive Job Duties:
• Enhances staff accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; motoring team members.
• Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options.
• Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
• Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
• Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualification Required & Experience
• HND /Degree
• Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should send their applications with detailed CVs to:-
or call:- 0302-943748 for more details
Closing Date: 31 September, 2013