Posted on :
3 Oct, 2017
3 Oct, 2017
Winrock International works with people around the world to increase economic opportunity, sustain natural resources, and protect the environment. Winrock matches innovative approaches in agriculture, natural resources management, clean energy and leadership for agriculture production, marketing and investment experts for an anticipated agricultural development programme that will focus on Northen Ghana.
Job Title: Access To Finance Director
• Will build the capacity of market system actors to develop bankable business plans and access short to long-term financing
• He/She will work with financial institutions to roll-out appropriate saving and lending products
• He/She will identify opportunities for ICT-based solutions to improve accessibility of financial services.
• He/She will strengthen community social safety nets
Qualification Required & Experience
• 10 years experience in the financial services sector, including 5 years in agriculture lending
• Experience with formal and informal finance
Location: Northern Ghana
How to Apply
Please submit a current CV and covering letter to: [email protected] With the position you are applying to in the subject line
Closing Date: 01 October, 2017