Posted on :
1 Nov, 2017
1 Nov, 2017
For us, people are an essential and fundamental element of all our activities. It is only because of their dedication that we can achieve our business goals – and we are profoundly aware of how important they are in creating value over time.
Wherever we operate, we are committed to upholding the ideals enshrined in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and condemn any conduct contrary to these principles. We promote actions based on honesty, integrity, and respect. The protection of individuals, the development of their abilities and skills, the realization of their potential through the full expression of their energy and creativity are aspects we cherish. Our working environment offers everyone the same opportunities based on a system of merit, and without any form of discrimination.
Job Title: SPS RIG REP
• Coordinate & manage GE field service engineer on board of the Rig
• Interface capability for effectively working together with other parties (drilling crew/ROV operators/other eni personnel)
• Interface capabilities for effectively working together with onshore GE facilities for the call of material for offshore operations
Qualification Required & Experience
• Engineering Degree
• 7 years of Oil & Gas industry experience in both onshore and/ or offshore GE facilities, of which 5 years in Project Management activities
Knowledge in subsea production system and the below engineering courses
• Xmas tree
• Petroleum Engineering course
• Design of Oil & Gas
• POITO training certification
• Project Management
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should submit their recent C.V and covering letter: Eni Ghana Exploration & Production – c/o HR Dept.
Bradley Tower Building, William Tubman Road PMB KA 185, Accra-Ghana or by email to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 10 November, 2017