World Vision started working in Ghana in 1979.It currently implements 34 Area Development Programmes (ADPs) in all the 10 administrative regions in Ghana, three institutional and six special projects which directly benefit about two million people through health and nutrition, education, food security, water and sanitation, gender and development, micro-enterprise development and Christian Commitments programs.
There are currently 74,213 Registered Children and 6,000 Registered Families with World Vision Ghana.
Job Title: Programme Effectiveness Coordinator
- Programme Monitoring Evaluation (PME) Coordinator – Bolgatanga
To assist Technical Programme Managers and Area Programs to develop and manage technical programs effectively through planning, monitoring & evaluation and research for high quality ministry.
- The position is based in Bolgatanga (Upper East Region) with some level of domestic travels.
- The position comes with an attractive salary package.
- S/He reports to the Planning Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist
- Support Regional Operation Managers and Sector Coordinators to coordinate assessments, designs/ redesign, baselines, evaluations and transitions activities.
- Facilitate Sector Coordinators and Integrated Development Facilitators in the design of Annual Area Programmes.
- Train Sector Coordinators, Cluster Managers, Integrated Development Facilitators and other staffs in the use of Programme Monitoring Evaluation tools, templates, formats, standards and guidelines as well as in data collection and analysis using mobile and web based technologies and systems.
- Support Area Programmes to use a comprehensive monitoring framework including mobile and web based technologies in systems for monitoring performance.
- Develop and maintain an updated database of all programme indicators.
- Document and analyzes innovative strategies, best practices that can be replicated or scaled up.
- Prepare quarterly presentations to Regional Teams on field and document findings and key lessons for management decision making;
- Submit Regional Monthly and Quarterly Base Monitoring Reports to Programme Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist.
Education / Work Experience / Skills
- First Degree in development planning/research related.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant previous working experience in Design, Monitoring & Evaluation is preferred.
- Master’s Degree is an advantage;
- Good facilitation skills & Strong analytical and report writing skills;
- Good time management skills.
- Adequate hands on experience in the construction and review of multi-year log frames. Strong communication skills (oral and written).
- Adequate knowledge of MS Office suite and Lotus Notes, knowledge of other statistical packages such as SPSS an advantage.
- Adequate knowledge and skills in data collection softwares such as ODK, GIS, etc.
- Adequate skills in planning and conducting research.
- Ability to work and contribute to team building environment especially in a matrix reporting system.
- Ability to exhibit a culture of responsiveness and initiative.
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload.
- Must be a committed Christian, able to stand above denominational diversities.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online
Click Here To Apply For Service Desk Administrator