We are looking for a dedicated and an experience revenue assurance professional to join our Risk and Business Control team as MFS & Cash Assurance Analyst in the Finance Department. (S)He will report to the Head, Revenue Assurance and will be responsible for the implementation and execution of all MFS (Mobile Financial Services) & Cash Assurance billing controls. The MFS & Cash Assurance Analyst will also provide business with assurance services on MFS revenues and prevent leakages.
Job Title: MFS & Cash Assurance Analyst
- Ensure Controls in billing scope around the GSMA, Mobile Money Operator(MMO) and Code of Conduct(CoC) are fully designed, implemented, executed and formalized;
- Ensure exceptions on GSMA, CoC and Cash Assurance alarms are followed up and properly closed;
- Deploy alarms and controls around the MFS Framework ;
- Provide support on MFS to Finance and MFS operations Team through Business Partnering approach;
- Identify all manual controls and automate;
- Document standard operating procedures for all MFS controls;
- Put in place a weekly risk dashboard for reporting Leakages and corresponding financial impact;
- Carryout periodic logical access review and wallet audit on MFS Platform to ensure accesses granted are role based and Wallets functionality and configuration are accurate;
- Assist MFS Business unit in the monthly update of the product catalogue;
- Perform Periodic end to end review on MFS to ensure that all controls have been fully implemented and complimentary controls are in place to plug out leakages;
- Ensure Key Controls and Alarms have been defined on key areas;
- Perform control adequacy and effectiveness reviews of business processes that affect revenues;
- Ensure daily follow ups with Treasury to ensure bank differences are closed on time with Bank Partners;
- Carry out risk analysis on products to ensure control impacts are factored;
- Prepare billing test scenarios to be factored in the product testing and periodic testing of products.
Required Qualification and Experience
- A University Degree in any field with emphasis on Computer Science, Finance or related disciplines; Possession of an MBA is a plus;
- Professional Certification e.g. GRAPA, will be an added advantage;
- A minimum of three (3) years’ relevant working experience;
- Knowledge in Database applications (SQL, Oracle);
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of risk management, revenue assurance, control and auditing methodologies.
Ready to be part of our dynamic and innovative team? At AirtelTigo, we enhance the value of our employees by providing long-term growth and opportunities in an ever-evolving work environment. Our values are at the core of what we do and represents who we are; simplicity, integrity, passion, Transparency. Initiate your journey to be part of our world-class team and experience a rewarding career.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected]
Kindly indicate the role you are applying for in the email subject.
Closing Date for Application: 12th June, 2018
While we appreciate all interest, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted due to the volume of applications.