Posted on :
30 Oct, 2017
30 Oct, 2017
For us, people are an essential and fundamental element of all our activities. It is only because of their dedication that we can achieve our business goals – and we are profoundly aware of how important they are in creating value over time.
Wherever we operate, we are committed to upholding the ideals enshrined in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and condemn any conduct contrary to these principles. We promote actions based on honesty, integrity, and respect. The protection of individuals, the development of their abilities and skills, the realization of their potential through the full expression of their energy and creativity are aspects we cherish. Our working environment offers everyone the same opportunities based on a system of merit, and without any form of discrimination.
Job Title: ORF Work Package Manager
• To efficiently manage in accordance with the company policies and OPD handbook, the development activity process for the execution phase, up to the hand-over to operations of a fully operational onshore receiving facility (ORF) making sure that value creation
• To manage and coordinate the activities for the execution and completion of the onshore receiving facilities (ORF) in accordance with the approved programme, within the budget and to the specified standards making sure that the allocated human and financial resources are utilised in the most efficient and effective way to meet the Development Project and company’s objectives
Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree in Engineering with extensive experience in Oil and Gas industry
• At least 7 years of experience in project management and/or project engineering of oil/gas field development projects
• Should have knowledge of HSE management
• Experienced in project management techniques and contracting management
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should submit their recent C.V and covering letter: Eni Ghana Exploration & Production – c/o HR Dept.
Bradley Tower Building, William Tubman Road PMB KA 185, Accra-Ghana or by email to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 10 November, 2017