Posted on :
3 Nov, 2017
3 Nov, 2017
Maternal, Adolescent & Child Health (MatCH) is a division of the Wits Health Consortium under the school of public health of the University of the Witwatersrand. MatCH is a consortium partner implementing the EQUIP project. EQUIP is an international grant to implement projects in five key solution areas – innovative models of ART service delivery, innovative approaches that respond to the needs of key populations and promising “Test and Start” strategies in countries in Africa, South East
Asia and the Caribbean.
Job Title: Pharmacist Advisor – Ref: 0934
• The incumbent will provide technical assistance and support to the facilities at all levels to ensure proper pharmaceutical governance, management and supply chain management for public sector HIV/ AIDS;STIs and TB and related services .
Qualification Required & Experience
• Required minimum education and training;Bachelor of Pharmacy Degree
• Registration with the Pharmacy Council.
• 5 years relevant experience .
• Driving license, own transport and willingness to travel within regions.
• Ability to speak local language is preferred.
How to Apply
Should you be interested in applying for this vacancy, clearly state the name and reference number you are applying for and forward a detailed CV together with copies of ID and all relevant qualifications to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 10 November, 2017