Posted on :
3 Nov, 2017
3 Nov, 2017
Maternal, Adolescent & Child Health (MatCH) is a division of the Wits Health Consortium under the school of public health of the University of the Witwatersrand. MatCH is a consortium partner implementing the EQUIP project. EQUIP is an international grant to implement projects in five key solution areas – innovative models of ART service delivery, innovative approaches that respond to the needs of key populations and promising “Test and Start” strategies in countries in Africa, South East
Asia and the Caribbean.
Job Title: Medical Technical Advisor – Ref: 0932
• The incumbent will be responsible for providing technical assistance,advice and strategic direction to strengthen service delivery and quality assurance whilst assisting with the development and monitoring of implementation of comprehensive strategic on a number of EQUIP supported programmes and facilities .
Qualification Required & Experience
• Medical doctor with MBCHB or medical degree and 5 years experience with in the public sector .
• Registered with the Ghana Medical and Dental council.
• Driving License,own transport and willingness to travel.
• Ability to speak local languages is preferred.
How to Apply
Should you be interested in applying for this vacancy, clearly state the name and reference number you are applying for and forward a detailed CV together with copies of ID and all relevant qualifications to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 10 November, 2017