Job Title: SEO Manager
Hours: Full Time; Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm; Extra hours may be required
Location: 23 Kofi Annan Avenue, North Legon, Accra
Start date: As soon as possible
We are looking for an SEO Manager to coordinate SEO efforts, including onsite and offsite optimisation and keyword expansion research. You will also oversee paid search campaigns to ensure their success.
We are looking for an analytical and perceptive professional who is a skilled communicator and able to collaborate with various teams. Current knowledge of SEO practices and techniques is essential to this role.
Your goal will be to ensure that content is search-engine friendly and optimised to increase our company’s profitability.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute tests, collect and analyse data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyse website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimise copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimisation.
- Research and implement search engine optimisation recommendations.
- Research and analyse competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Work with social media and PPC teams to optimise campaigns
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends
- Proven experience as SEO Manager, SEM Manager or similar role
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience with SEO reporting
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. Conductor, Screaming Frog, MOZ) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational and leadership skills
- Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude
How to Apply
To apply, please send an email with your CV to [email protected] with email subject ‘Sales Executive Application’ or ‘Digital Marketing Assistant Application’