Posted on :
17 Jan, 2017
17 Jan, 2017
The Methodist University College Ghana is a private tertiary institution established by the Methodist Church Ghana to provide higher education undertake research, disseminate knowledge and to provide service to the community.
The University College has campuses in Accra (Dansoman), Tema and Wenchi.
Job Title: Dean, Faculty of Law
• The Dean is the Head of the Faculty and is expected to provide strategic direction in the running of the Faculty subject to the statutes and other enactment of the University College.
• He/she is also responsible for maintaining and promoting efficiency and good order in the Faculty.
• The Dean is the Chairman of the Faculty Board and coordinates the,e work of the Departments within the Faculty. He/she ensures that approved programmes and other activities of the Faculty are carried out effectively.
Duration of Appointment: The appointment will be for three (3) years in the first instance and may be renewed for further terms.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Must be a Professional Lawyer
• Must be of Professorial rank or at least a Senior Lecturer in a recognized institution and should have considerable experience in teaching, research and general administration.
• Must have a deep appreciation of the academic working environment.
• Must have a strong commitment to academic excellence.
• Must be a renowned scholar with strong managerial skills and capable of inspiring, directing and motivating staff.
• Must be visionary, business-oriented and capable of establishing rapport between the University College and industry or other relevant organizations.
• Must be able to attract funding for research and other developmental activities of the Faculty.
• Must have strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
Location: Dansoman, Accra
How To Apply For The Job
Application forms for the above positions can be obtained from:
Methodist University College Ghana
P.O Box DC 940
Closing Date: 30 January, 2017