Posted on :
17 Jan, 2017
17 Jan, 2017
The Methodist University College Ghana is a private tertiary institution established by the Methodist Church Ghana to provide higher education undertake research, disseminate knowledge and to provide service to the community.
The University College has campuses in Accra (Dansoman), Tema and Wenchi.
Job Title: Head, Department of Nursing
• The Head of the Department of Nursing is responsible to the Dean of the Faculty of Applied Sciences for the organization, coordination and supervision of the Department of Nursing subject to the statutes and other enactments of the University College.
• He/She is expected to effectively and efficiently implement the Nursing programme and to ensure that acceptable standards of teaching are maintained.
Duration of Appointment: The appointment will be for three (3) years in the first instance and may be renewed for further terms.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Must be a professional nurse.
• Must have a researched post-graduate qualification
• Must have a minimum of fifteen (15) years relevant experience, five of which should have been at administrative position.
• Must have served as a Head or an Assistant Head of a Nursing College.
• Must have been at least a Senior Lecturer in a tertiary institution.
Location: Dansoman, Accra
How To Apply For The Job
Application forms for the above positions can be obtained from:
Methodist University College Ghana
P.O Box DC 940
Closing Date: 30 January, 2017