Posted on :
4 Sep, 2017
4 Sep, 2017
The Methodist University College Ghana is a private tertiary institution established by the Methodist Church Ghana. The University College has campuses in Accra (Dansoman), Tema and Wenchi.
Job Title: Finance Officer
• The Finance Officer is the Head of the Finance Department and shall be responsible to the Principal for the financial administration of the University College.
• He/she shall be stationed in Accra (Dansoman) and shall have supervisory oversight over the finances of all the campuses of the University College.
Terms of Appointment
• The Appointment shall be for four (4) years in the first instance and may be renewed for further terms.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Must possess a good first degree in Accounting;
• Must, in addition, have a Master’s degree (preferably in Accounting/Finance) and should be a member of a recognized professional Accountancy/Auditing body;
• Must be a distinguished professional with the capacity to motivate and direct staff;
• Must be above reproach and must exhibit a high sense of industry, leadership qualities and organizational skills;
• Must possess excellent communication and inter-personal skills;
• Must have served in a University or analogous institution for at least 6 years as Deputy Finance Officer or equivalent.
How to Apply
Application form for the position can be obtained from: The Registrar Methodist University College Ghana P.O. Box DC 940
Dansoman – Accra. OR Visit: www.mucg.edu.gh
• The completed application forms, copies of certificates/testimonials and three (3) referees’ reports should be submitted to the Registrar by 15th September 2017. Closing Date: 15 September 2017