Posted on :
25 Mar, 2019
25 Mar, 2019
It all begins with active personal involvement – curiosity. Why can’t things be done differently, better or maybe simpler? Over the years, curiosity builds knowledge.
We utilize knowledge and hands-on attitude to make the big difference to our customers. Be part of a friendly and professional team in a global workplace. With us, you will be working with world-leading process industry solutions in a result-driven and respectful culture.
Job posting end date: 03/20/2019
JOB TITLE – INTERNAL SALES SPECIALIST
JOB DESCRIPTION – Performs operational functions between our external and internal customers including Mining and Aggregates customers in the Western African (WAF) region and Logistics, Finance, and Fields Sales departments in Ghana as an entity.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ensure preparation and submission of customer quotation and order handling is performed promptly and in accordance with Metso standard procedures and practices
• Apply the recommended Market Area List Price (MALP) in your quotation
• Ensure that approval is sought from the Line manager before offering any form of discount to the customer.
• Ensure the correct incoterms, place of origin, currency and the right payment terms are selected.
• Ensure that the recommended margins are applied on Inter Company Price (I.C.P.) received if prices are not in SAP
• Sourcing pricing and other technical information from our external Supplier’s unit
• Acknowledge all purchase orders (PO) received, check and confirm, if it matches with quotation
• Coordinate with the logistics department for reports and shipping status to update and for prompt feedback to the customer
• Provide field sales Engineers and colleagues with back up support during vacation
• Regularly monitor all customer enquiries and PO’s efficiently and effectively to avoid backlogs and ensure all outstanding orders are reported to the Line Manager
• Submit weekly reports about enquiries, quotations, lost orders, closed orders and follow ups to your Line Manager
• Collate monthly individual customer sales report to the Line manager.
• May be required to work overtime and odd hours as and when required
• Must be prepared to travel on very short notice
• Any other jobs that may be assigned by the line manager.
Reports Directly to the Internal Sales Manager, GHANA – ACCRA
INTERNAL / EXTERNAL INTERFACES
Mining and Aggregate Customers
Liaise with inter-company and external customers
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
Experience in working in a customer-focused and fast-paced professional environment
Fluency in Written and Spoken French
Good knowledge of ERP SAP.
Computer literate in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Good knowledge of pricing process and systems.
Sound knowledge of policy and procedures within work area.