Posted on :
26 Sep, 2017
26 Sep, 2017
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Job Title: Account Executive
The Account Executive at Microsoft serves as the face of Microsoft leading our most valued customers into the digital age. This role is vital to Microsoft’s competitive ambitions. Traditional sales engagement methods have evolved and customers are seeking consultative partnerships, not vendor, customer relationships.
Armed with world class cloud solutions, your role is to unlock the potential of enterprise customers 9commercial and public sector) by demonstrating clear business value accelerating their digital transition and success. High level customer satisfaction is a key measure, as are revenue/consumption targets.
The most successful Account Executives are ultra-resourceful, master orchestrators of virtual teams, and exceptionally curious to listen and learn from their customers. These attributes allow them to advise confidently and elevate their customer’s business.
This role offers incredible opportunity to accelerate your career by driving business impact that can change the future. Be a part of a transformative, learning culture that drives innovation.
Plan and present clear vision of customer success
• Build and own holistic customer plan detailing critical insights and new business opportunities. Critical that plan is made to evolve and continually vetted ensuring stated objectives. Strive for bold ambition and challenge convention.
• Build coalition of support at C-level both inside Microsoft and with customer. Define digital success and path to attain.
• Develop and lead team centric approach with extended teams. Direct clear opportunity ownership among virtual account team.
• Increase technical and industry acumen delivering innovative ideas to accelerate customer success in the cloud.
Laser focus on business outcomes that propel customer satisfaction
• Consistent, repeatable achievement of revenue and consumption targets through disciplined pipeline, forecast management.
• Leverage and usage of key business insights to elevate customer conversation and action.
• World class customer service through alignment of customer objectives and plan to achieve.
• Deliver tangible solutions to customers solving for greater efficiencies, cost savings, and deep regard for Microsoft partnership.
Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
• Strong growth mindset. Seeks to solve for difficult customer challenges.
• Proven ability to lead, build trust and be highly credible across levels of organizations.
• A strong sales and business background, with 5-10+ years of technology-related experience
• Knowledge within Industry and ability to make confident recommendations at C-level, business decision makers.
• A Bachelor’s degree with exposure to Information Technology (or equivalent) is required; MBA is preferred.
Capabilities & Behaviors Required
• Sales Achiever – Achieve results by understanding digital transformation drivers and customer priorities. Identify new opportunities and help customers accelerate their move to the digital age for their own benefit as well as their customers.
• Digital Transformation Driver – Anticipate market changes to drive industry-relevant solutions to customers, influencing BDMs and ITDMs, building trust with stakeholders and translating Microsoft solutions into business impact and outcomes that accelerate the customer’s digital transformation
• Sales Challenger – Continuously build industry and technical knowledge. Bring innovative industry solutions, benchmarks and references to C-level executives that drive greater efficiencies, optimization and increase customer satisfaction
• Deal Orchestrator – Orchestrate virtual selling team and all Microsoft resources maximizing revenue opportunity. Lead and drive entire sales cycle and leveraging repeatable offerings to accelerate and win deals