mNotify is a limited liability company registered with the Registrar General of Companies in Ghana with registration number CB-43, with re seller systems functioning in Cote D’Ivoire and Benin.
The company provides communication services such as sms messaging services to both corporate and individual clients, helping them to reduce costs
associated with correspondence and information sharing. mNotify is devoted to helping clients—in the public and private sectors— improve customer relations and communication with their employees and suppliers.
Our target market is comprised of organizations in the following specific sectors: education, manufacturing, healthcare, insurance, real estate and hospitality industry.
Job Title: Business Development And Marketing Associate
- Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products.
- Analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information.
- Develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing products.
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results.
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings.
- Planning and preparing presentations.
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients and actively keep in touch with clients and edify them on the significance of SMS Marketing
- Providing management with market feedback.
- Collaborate with management to develop new ideas and ways to move the business forward (Growth Strategies).
- Meeting monthly sales quota set by management.
- Plan and execute all marketing and advertising campaigns
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Other duties may be assigned.
Required Skills or Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess the ability to set the right priorities, be intuitive and have good appearance
- Above average desktop computer skills with experience in online applications like Google Drive applications etc.
- Proactive, able to take initiative and explain decisions taken rationally
- Organized and results-oriented
- Must be someone who likes challenge of trying new things.
- Strong interpersonal communication, influencing & relationship building skills.
- Creative thinking, solution provider, result oriented, team player
How to Apply
To Apply add Business Development and Marketing Associate and CV to [email protected]