MODEC is a general contractor specializing in engineering, procurement, construction and installation of floating production systems including FPSOs, FSOs, TLPs, Production Semi-Submersibles, MOPUs and other new technologies which will meet the challenges of various types of gas production floaters.
Job Title: Maintenance Integrity & Assurance Superintendent (9980)
- Manage the planning, implementing and coordinating Asset & Technical Integrity Management Systems, Corrosion Management & annual inspection programs for the FPSO, liaising with onshore Operations & Projects, Asset & Integrity Management teams.
- Responsible for the implementation, management and reporting of the yearly and 5‐year Integrity Plan. Implement, report and monitor the Asset & Integrity Management System (AIMS)
- Manage the implementation of production uptime programs including Preventive Maintenance (PM) and Predictive Maintenance (PdM))
- Provide FPSO support for discipline engineering, relevant maintenance disciplines and projects, and manage change control. Maintain healthy and competent capability of maintenance and facilities support.
- Review & further improve development, implementation and maintenance of engineering and maintenance procedures and management.
- Manage and implement risk based inspection programs to improve asset integrity with a strong focus on safety, cost containment and integrity
- Manage FPSO asset integrity conditioning monitoring strategies and programs for loss containment purposes including corrosion monitoring and all issues, which have potential to impact asset integrity, including equipment /hardware, process / procedures, operational business systems, verification/ assurance and personnel competencies.
- Manage FPSO Maintenance Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to track program performance and KPMI (Key Parameters for Mechanical Integrity) Program where applicable for all of the equipment and facilities.
- Maximise fixed equipment uptime to optimize shutdowns and extend turnaround intervals in compliance to regulatory and manufacturers’ requirements and identify resources to support troubleshooting of fixed equipment recurrent problems and apply root cause analysis (RCA) practices to equipment failure investigations lead the review of Degradation / Maintenance Manuals Program, Anomalies registers and action plans, recording and tracking to closures.
- To lead, coach & mentor others to apply engineering knowledge and improvement techniques to prevent or to reduce the likelihood or frequency of failures and Maintenance‐induced failures and Manage offshore other Maintenance departmental requirements and tracking programs for the same
- To lead, coach & mentor others to identify and correct the causes of failures that do occur and drive the efforts to prevent the. Determine, and propose ways of coping with failures that do occur, if their causes have not been corrected
- Engineering degree in Mechanical, Integrity or Reliability Engineering
- Must have extensive experience required in the oil & gas services industry either offshore and onshore, with significant experience in a facilities and Integrity maintenance senior management role.
- Must have proven experience with Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) programs, to implementation to continuous improvement of the program.
- Must have proven experience / track record with Risk Based Inspection (RBI), Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM), and Instrument Protective Function (IPF).
- Must have Experience in West Africa or similar environment. With previous experience with managing and implementation of staff development programs offshore
- Previous experience in drafting Preventive Maintenance (PM) and Predictive Maintenance (PdM) and Asset Degradation Manuals.
- FPSO experience desirable
- Familiarity with and understanding of maintenance and asset integrity management at a senior management level strong knowledge of relevant global standards, regulations, codes, and maintenance planning.
- Strong Managerial, communication and organisational skills are essential.
- Experience with and understanding of TPM (total productive maintenance) and OEE (overall equipment effectiveness) desirable