MODEC has been providing competitive floating solutions for the offshore oil and gas industry and is recognized as a leading specialist for Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO) vessels, Floating Storage and Offloading (FSO) vessels, Floating LNGs (FLNGs), Tension Leg Platforms (TLPs), and Production Semi-submersibles.
Job Title: Offshore Execution Engineer
To plan jobs, manpower, materials, prepare work packs and schedule for offshore execution. Manage and supervise contractor labours for execution of all Mechanical, Piping, Electrical and Instrumentation Offshore job including system modification / system upgrade and/or major maintenance.
Responsibilities include but is not limited to:
- To coordinate with Offshore Execution lead for the all offshore execution activities and job planning.
- Liaising with Contractor companies with regard to manpower supply and manpower quality
- To verify materials, tools and equipment that are purchased or rented fit the purpose and are of correct specifications to be utilized offshore.
- To manage contractor labours, manpower offshore are sufficient for the work scope to be carried out, in view of the facility’s POB plan, whilst not creating POB issues and are sufficient for performing of activities as planned.
- To guide Offshore Supervisors and make sure the Supervisors complied with MODEC HSEQ policies while performing the work.
- To carry out site survey and carry out measurements, draft sketches for site work and identify MTO for new work scope.
- To liaise with HR department for FSR’s Visa and mobilization plan.
- To liaise with Offshore Facility Management Assistant for personnel’s embarkation
- To plan Offshore Supervisors and contractors labours Rotation and ensure Vendors FSR’s mobilization follows as planned.
- To liaise with Personnel Logistics to ensure all Operation Support Team members, including FSRs and contractors labours have their transportation and accommodations arranged
- To liaise with Materials Logistics team to ensure materials are being sent offshore in time to execute the planned works.
- To liaise with Planner to ensure all materials, spare parts and tools arrive in country to allow for planned work to commence or to reschedule the planned jobs.
- To check through work packs prepared by Project Engineers and ensure that all Offshore Execution scope are in correct order, and all materials and manpower allocated for the job is sufficient.
- To receive Punch Items generated from Offshore Operations Team and plan and carry out for remedial action/ repair or modifications.
- Minimum Degree in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Civil, and/ or Equivalent.
- Minimum 5 to 10 years in Supervisory Position, and or Project Engineer Position
- Minimum 5 years experience in construction, conversion, and installation for Marine and Offshore works, including equipment installation, and maintenance.
- Understanding of P&ID, System drawings and Electrical Single line diagram
- Understanding MODEC HSEQ management system.