Posted on :
23 Jun, 2016
23 Jun, 2016
MODEC Ghana limited is a limited liability company, incorporated under the laws of the Republic of Ghana. Our core business is to provide operations and maintenance support to oil field companies. MODEC is seeking applications from enthusiastic, creative and fully suitably qualified Ghanaians for appointment into challenging. stimulating and exciting opportunities in the oil and gas industry as
Job Title: Shutdown Coordinator
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage the shutdown planning input to the corporate, long term and associated budget plans
• Develop detailed shutdown schedules in Primavera, identifying critical path activities, overall shutdown durations and resource requirements.
• Develop detailed shutdown manpower histograms within POB constraints, and provide advice on the most efficient use of resources in implementing the shutdown activities.
• Monitor and control planning activities through all phases of the shutdown lifecycle, long term planning, strategy, preparation, pre-work, work, post work and feedback.
• Analyse the detailed shutdown plans, identify potential conflicts and deviations and propose solutions to optimise the overall shutdown schedule.
• Prepare / present planning data for ad-hoc and regular meetings with the company, Partner and Contractor’s Management.
• Develop and maintain work lists and trackers to complement the shutdown plan and report on readiness during the preparation and pre-work phases.
• Ensure the AmosW maintenance management system is maintained for all planned shutdown activities to reflect the schedule and resource requirements within the overall integrated shutdown plan.
Health and Safety Responsibilities:
• Ensure shutdown and maintenance activities are progressed in accordance with MODEC and industry standard engineering procedures and specifications.
• Familiarization with the requirements of the Facility Safety Cases and Facilities Management Systems.
• Be familiar with the Facility safe systems of work, in particular the Permit to Work process
• Conduct all business activities in a responsible manner that assures the health, safety, and security of all MODEC personnel.
Qualification Required & Experience
• ONC / HNC / HND / Degree in a technical subject(E)
• High level of administration skills and computer literacy (D)
• Shutdown coordinator / Planner will have previous experience of engineering / maintenance /operations I projects within Oil & Gas Industry (E).
• Significant knowledge of Gas facilities refurbishment and maintenance projects (E)
• High level of interpersonal skills, ability to-deal with a continuously changing and demanding environment and a large number of activities within short time scales (E)
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidates should send their CVs and Cover Letters to the recruitment officer at:
Closing Date: 30 June, 2016
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
• MODEC Ghana is an equal employment opportunity organization.