Posted on :
16 Aug, 2016
16 Aug, 2016
MODEC Ghana limited is a limited liability company, incorporated under the laws of the Republic of Ghana. Our core business is to provide operations and maintenance support to oil field companies. MODEC is seeking applications from enthusiastic, creative and fully suitably qualified Ghanaians for appointment into challenging. stimulating and exciting opportunities in the oil and gas industry as
Job Title: Production Control Room Operator(Production Department)
Qualification Required & Experience
• C&G/ONC/HNC or equivalent Mechanical or trade background
• NVQ Certificate III Diploma PROCESS ENGINEERING – HYDROCARBONS
• SVQ3 – Operating Plant & Systems – Production
• Yokohama Centum VP (preferred) +2 years CCR Production trainee Operations experience
• Production Management systems Experience
• At least 3 x year offshore oil and gas or relevant industry experience.
• FPSO or offshore experience
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidates should send their CVs and Cover Letters to the recruitment officer at:
Closing Date: 24 August, 2016
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
• MODEC Ghana is an equal employment opportunity organization.