HR Admin Lead will be responsible for providing a comprehensive and efficient HR administration service for MPSG. The role is made up of three key elements which include:
- Providing a HRIS service which will form the backbone of the HR Administration and enable the efficient processing and reporting of employee data across MPSG and the wider MODEC Group.
- Administering Core HR activities including maintaining employee records, administering benefits and payroll, and providing employee self-service.
- Ensuring compliance on all HR Compensation and Benefits as well as compliance-oriented and strategic duties. This would also include tax reporting and other documentation required by government regulations.
- Managing performance reviews, retaining workers, and handling individual and organizational development and succession planning.
- Provides payroll processing backup support. Partners with accounting and payroll to maintain the payroll database.
- Be in charge of human resource information systems (HRIS), as well as any other specialty HR technology within MPSG, including workforce management software, talent management software or recruiting tools.
- Yearly employee reviews for continuous performance management, as well as helping monitor staff performance by developing strategies and using technology.
- Assists with the development of Human Resources policies for the company with regard to employee relations.
- Recommends employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship in compensation and benefits and job evaluation.
- Maintains employee-related databases. Prepares and analyzes reports that are necessary to carry out the functions of the department and company. Prepares periodic reports for management, as necessary or requested.
- Fully utilizes Human Resources software to the company’s advantage.
Job Title: HR Administration Lead
- BSc in Business Administration, HR or Statistics.
- HR qualification i.e. IHRMP, CIPD / SHRM
- Proven experience as an HR Generalist.
- Excellent computer skills, knowledge of Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS), Excel and demonstrated skills in database management and record keeping.
- Organized and efficient in daily tasks.
- 8-10 years of experience in human resources positions.
- Specialized training in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, training, and preventive labor relations, preferred.
- General knowledge of employment laws and best practices.
- Ability to handle and maintain confidential information.
- Capacity to analyze and work with important HR performance measures, such as employee headcount and retention rates.
- Ability to build team morale and promote corporate culture.