MODEC is a general contractor specializing in engineering, procurement, construction and installation of floating production systems including FPSOs, FSOs, TLPs, Production Semi-Submersibles, MOPUs and other new technologies which will meet the challenges of various types of gas production floaters.
Job Title: Compliance Support Executive
- Assists in liaising with relevant departments in ensuring that where compliance/legal risks have been identified, appropriate courses of action have been taken.
- Assists in keeping management up to date on significant changes and additions to local laws and provide information and training to MODEC and disseminate appropriate legal requirements to staff.
- Assist to coordinate MODEC Compliance Program
- Assists in periodical reviews and updates of policies and procedures to ensure continues currency and relevance in providing guidance to management and employees.
- Collaborates with other departments (e.g., HSEQ, Human Resources, Accounting, etc.) to direct compliance issues to appropriate existing channels for investigation and resolution.
- Assists in instituting and maintaining an effective compliance communication program for the organization, including promoting (a) use of the Hotline;
- (b) Heightened awareness of the Code of Conduct and ACC Policies,
- (c) Understanding of new and existing compliance issues and related policies and procedures.
- Works under the direction of the Legal & Compliance Lead with the Human Resources department and other departments, as appropriate, to develop and institute effective compliance training programs, including appropriate compliance introductory training (induction) for new employees as well as ongoing training for all employees and managers.
- Assists in monitoring performance of the MODEC Anti-Corruption Compliance Program and conduct activities on a continuous basis, taking appropriate steps to improve its effectiveness.
- Conducts and coordinates vendor vetting and due diligence on all MODEC vendors in accordance with requirements in MODEC’s vendor vetting and vendor maintenance policies.
A Bachelor’s Degree in Humanities & legal studies / Arts or related field from a recognized University.
Relevant work experience in a related field