Responsible for running MPSG payroll for all local and preparation of payroll elements for expatriate staff.
Job Title: Payroll Specialist
- Inputs items of variable compensation and manages all calculations
- Administers the refund of benefit expenses and ensures taxable items are coded in the correct manner
- Arranges for payment of income tax and social contributions
- Produces reports for internal usage, external service providers and tax authorities
- Ensure compliance with the Data Privacy & Protection Guidelines and relevant legislation
- Employees may be assigned other duties, in addition to, or in lieu of those described above, according to the needs of Company.
- Answer employees’ questions about payroll
- Compile key operational payroll metrics & dashboards
- Prepare periodic payroll reconciliation and submit reports to the payroll manager for review.
- BSc in Business Administration, HR or Statistics.
- Professional HR qualification will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 2-6 years’ in a similar role.
- Broad knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines including
- compensation practices,
- organizational diagnosis,
- employment laws