The Administrative Supervisor supports operations by supervising staff; planning, organizing, and implementing administrative systems. Develop strategies to manage functions to effectively run the Facilities of company and personnel movement to and from point of origin to work.
Job Title: Administrative Supervisor
- Manage and direct the activities of the staff in an administrative set-up.
- Manage and supervise facilities functions in a production setting facility.
- Developing, analysing, reviewing, and implementing administrative department systems and controls.
- Supervise the Travels and Logistics team in delivering bespoke travels and logistics services to all employees.
- Manage relationships with travel agencies and vendors and hotels.
- Negotiate contracts or rates with travel service providers, hotels and facilities.
- Ensures cost effectiveness and time-sensitivity across the entire organization.
- Interact with other department heads in managing the entire administrative operations.
- Develop inventory control management systems.
- Achieves financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analyzing variances.
- Develop logistics in organizing records, files and statements in an effective manner.
- Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results
- Supporting employees by facilitating interdepartmental communications and interactions between internal and external parties.
- Ensuring that the office is well-maintained, organized, and secure.
- Supervising relocation and to make decisions about leasing
- Ensure buildings meet health and safety requirements and that facilities comply with legislation.
- Inspecting buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations per MODEC standards
- Respond appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and deal with the consequences.
- Review utilities consumption and strive to minimize costs
- Drive continuous improvement of the HR/Admin Department
- BSc in Business Administration, HR, Statistics Project Management, Facilities Management
- Minimum of 8-10 years’ experience resolving complex administrative related issues
- High level of computer literacy. Well organized person with experienced typing skills. Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong communications skills. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated experience/knowledge in all aspects of Ghanaian travel.
- Knowledge of general office, departmental operations and procedures as well as facilities management.
- Good supervisory, communications and interpersonal skills.