The BI Lead will be responsible for the developing of strategies, roadmaps and work plan for using business intelligence and data analysis to enhance decision-making and performance across the business and for reporting to all stakeholders. This will include analyzing requirements from different areas of the business, identifying opportunities to use data that has not been identified in other areas of the business, assessing the data available and identifying gaps.
Job Title: Business Intelligence Lead
- The BI Lead will also undertake analysis of a wide range of data and present this in appropriate ways to all areas of the business, including the senior management to inform decision making and strategic planning.
- Develop internal business intelligence reports – including interactive business intelligence reports, strategic management reports and ad hoc reports – on a prioritised basis
- Carry out data modelling and build scenarios to allow decision support
- Develop dashboards supporting strategic operation unit activities, such as reporting and risk management
- Take a significant role in the development and implementation of strategies for the operations and further development of the data warehouse, working closely with the managers who will be responsible for leading the implementation of the strategy.
- To advise generally on the potential for data use across the business, and also to make colleagues aware of the limitations of datasets and what decision-making that they can and cannot provide evidence for
- Providing regular analysis and interpretation of data and trends to support decision making by the leadership team, including text, graphics and other statistical representations.
- Minimum 10 years working experience in similar role
- 4+ years’ experience a supervisory capacity, preferably within business intelligence or data analysis
- Knowledge in Technology such as SharePoint, Power BI, SAP, MS Excel, Microsoft Visio, SQL, Python.
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and multiple business functional areas.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Engineering, Economics or Statistical background
- Ability to understand and find appropriate applications for data and analysis results