Carries out all work, in areas of competence, in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with the Facility’s HSEQ-MS.
Job Title: Marine Pumpman
- Conducts all cargo operations on the installation in a safe and efficient manner.
- Assists Services Supervisor / Superintendent under the direction of Cargo CCRO in loading, storage, internal transfer and offloading of crude oil.
- Assists in the maintenance of accommodation and Deck utilities and of Marine related equipment including cargo pumps, valves and piping system, gauging and sampling equipment, deck and valve hydraulics, off take mooring equipment, COW and Inert Gas Systems.
- Ensures that the offtake equipment and machineries, such as the IG system, offtake meter, cargo pumps, are functioning correctly.
- Performs routine cargo, slops and ballast sampling as per operational requirements.
- Assists Services Supervisor/ Superintendent with Crude Oil Washing (COW), tank water washing, purging and gas freeing operations.
- Assists Services Supervisor/ Superintendent with routine tank inspection and repairs as required.
- Carries out maintenance on the Life Saving and Firefighting appliances specific to Marine equipment under the guidance of the HSE Coordinator.
- Assists Deck Foreman in deck operations as required.
- Acts as helicopter deck crew when required.
- Ensures that the FPSO Waste Management Plan is strictly adhered to.
- Minimum 5 years operating experience on an FPSO, oil tankers or similar facility. Has detailed knowledge of tanker operations including crude oil washing, inert gas systems and marine safety systems.
- Previous experience in an FPSO preferred.
- Qualified in accordance with STCW Convention with Tanker Endorsement.
- Certified HLO or helideck team member preferred.
- Training requirements for the position are as set out in the Safety Training requirements for Offshore Personnel.