MODEC is a general contractor specializing in engineering, procurement, construction and installation of floating production systems including FPSOs, FSOs, TLPs, Production Semi-Submersibles, MOPUs and other new technologies which will meet the challenges of various types of gas production floaters.
Job Title: Shutdown Coordinator (10681)
- Manage the shutdown planning input to the corporate, long term and associated budget Plans.
- Develop detailed shutdown schedules in Primavera working with the planner, identifying critical path activities, overall shutdown durations and resource requirements.
- Develop detailed shutdown manpower histograms within POB constraints, and provide advice on the most efficient use of resources in implementing the shutdown activities.
- Monitor and control planning activities through all phases of the shutdown lifecycle, long term planning, strategy, preparation, pre-work, work, post work and feedback.
- Analyse the detailed shutdown plans, identify potential conflicts and deviations and propose solutions to optimise the overall shutdown schedule.
- Prepare / present planning data for ad-hoc and regular meetings with the company, Partner,and Contractor’s Management.
- Develop and maintain work lists and trackers to complement the shutdown plan and report on readiness during the preparation and pre-work phases.
- Ensure the CMMS maintenance management system is maintained for all planned shutdown shutdown plan.
- Ensure schedule and resource actuals, and lessons learnt for PM activities are captured in future repeat shutdown PM activities.
- CMMS Maintenance plans during the closeout phase, to ensure continuous improvement
- Liaise with Contractor’s Management and planning representatives to clarify and ensure the strategy.delivery of planning information in accordance with the requirements of the overall shutdown
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with site personnel through effective communication and by making regular visits to offshore installations.
- Shutdown/Turnaround/Small MoC Execution: Ensuring shutdown and other O&M executionall s/down requirements. Populate and keep live the shutdown Lessons Learnt Registers.
- activities are captured and planned/resourced. Co-ordinate with Supply & Logistics Dep’t for MoC Work Packs: Receive work-pack contents from Discipline (MoC) engineers, review andco-ordinate comments from all parties comment, add construction related (missing) documents, and arrange offshore review and Major (like for like) Repairs: Co-ordination of vendors and suppliers, planning, production of Client.
- work-packs, ensures that Major Repairs are completed within an acceptable timeframe to Medium & Large MoC Work Packs: Assist third parties with Work Pack understanding ofparties for execution requirements. Review pre-issued packs, add construction and commissioning related information, arrange for offshore verification and approvals requirements, arrange offshore site verifications/survey requirements, and interface with all
QUALIFICATION / EXPERIENCE
- Shutdown coordinator will have +10 x years previous Shutdown & Turnaround experience in
- Engineering / maintenance / operations / projects within Oil & Gas Industry
- ONC / HNC / HND / Degree in a Maintenance related technical subject.
- Highly experienced in the use of planning tools and techniques.
- Significant knowledge of Gas facilities refurbishment and maintenance projects.
- High level of interpersonal skills, ability to deal with a continuously changing and demanding
- environment and a large number of activities within short time scales
- High level of administration skills and computer literacy.