MODEC has been providing competitive floating solutions for the offshore oil and gas industry and is recognized as a leading specialist for Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO) vessels, Floating Storage and Offloading (FSO) vessels, Floating LNGs (FLNGs), Tension Leg Platforms (TLPs), and Production Semi-submersibles.
Job Title: Technical Administrative Assistant
- Supporting the OMT with information and documentation relating to the worldwide delivery of goods and service engineers
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- 2-5 years’ experience in a similar technical administrative position
- excellent Microsoft Office experience
- outstanding communication skills
- proactive, accurate and customer-oriented approach
- Ability to plan and organize workloads, as well as cope effectively with stressful situations.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Comfortable interacting across multiple levels of the organization and liaise with other departments, personnel and external business entities.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to Multi-task