Posted on :
28 Aug, 2017
28 Aug, 2017
Even if you’re not familiar with our name, you’ve almost certainly heard of billion-dollar brands like Cadbury. Developing the world’s favourite beverages and chocolates, we’re passionate about creating delicious moments of joy for people all around the world.
Working at Mondelēz International is all about the power of big – and small.
Why big? Because we’re the world’s leading maker of Chocolate, Candy and Gum. We’re ranked #1 in chocolate, biscuits and candy, and #2 in gum. What’s more, we employ over 100,000 people worldwide and market products in around 165 countries.
Why small? We go out of our way to hear everyone’s point of view, and develop local roots wherever we go. It’s this combination of big and small that drives everything we do.
For more information, please
Visit: http://www.mondelezinternational.com/ and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational
Join Cadbury Ghana Ltd (part of Mondelēz International) as a finance control manager
Job Title: Finance Control Manager Ghana
Principal Accountabilities/ Responsibilities
• Ensure accuracy of all data recorded in SAP
• Owns month end, quarter end and year-end financial and management reporting to region/group
• Ownership of Financial Control Agenda
• Assist Cocoa Life Program in their transactions in line with agreement
• Prepare quarterly tax self-assessment and file returns on or before the last day of the quarter
• Prepare and submit tax analysis and tax packs for MDLZ and responds to all tax related queries
• Handles all statutory reporting and external audit including preparing financial statements, organize and sign-off external audits
• University graduate in Accounting with ICA or ACCA
• Minimum of 8 years post-graduation experience
• Thorough and analytical approach to financial reporting and control
• IT and SAP literacy is mandatory
• Possession of strong interpersonal skills
Primary Location: AMEA-GH-Greater Accra-Accra
Job: Accounting & External Reporting