The Analyst is responsible for all financial matters for the commercial arm of the business in Ghana. He/ she is closely integrated in the day-to-day operations and the “go-to” person for all financial matters relating to this business.
Job Title: Commercial Finance Analyst
Key elements of the position are:
- Responsible for all financial matters: with main focus on commercial finance.
- Provide financial analysis and decision support to the Managing director, Commercial Finance Manager, WA and National Sales Manager and counsel them on financial matters;
- Drive initiatives to improve Gross Profit (Pricing, Promo optimization, Mix optimization,
- Prepare in-depth & insightful analysis of actual results, including identification of opportunities and risks; submit commentaries/analytics ;
- Distributor management and RTM financial analysis and reporting by channel/ RTM model
- Profitability and KPI scorecard tracking e.g. DSO to drive business improvement
- Distributor financial scorecard tracking and review to support on-going customer performance assessment and appropriate compensation and incentive design
- Trade spend efficiency evaluation to ensure optimal investment decision making
- You have University degree or equivalent with min 5 years’ experience in finance
- Candidate MUST be commercial; business savvy
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to work as a team player in a cross-functional / international environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Knowledge of how different functions and levels interact to achieve objectives ;
- Handling complexity and transform complex issues to understandable structures;
- Strong communication skills
- Proven track record of self-management and time management. Proven drive for results ;
- Functional/ Technical Skills : SAP
- Fluent in English (Oral and Written).