Posted on :
7 Aug, 2013
7 Aug, 2013
Right To Play is a global organization that uses the transformative power of play to educate and empower children and youth to overcome the effects of conflict, poverty and disease. Through playing sports and games, Right to Play helps children in more than 20 countries to build essential life skills and better futures, while driving lasting social change.
The M&E Co-ordinator will be directly responsible for the co-ordination of all Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting activities as well as providing technical and advisory support in these areas to partner organisations to continuously strengthen a culture and practice of monitoring and evaluation for continuous improvement. The M&E Co-ordinator will collaborate with appropriate programme staff and seek out as well as promote innovation and learning in order to continuosly improve programme implementationa nd performance. S/she will report to the National Programme Manager and will be functionally supervised by the Regional M&E Officer.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A bachelor’s degree preferably in planning, statistics or related field
• A minimum of 3 years practical experience developing and implementing M&E systems
• 2 years practical experience in child/youth development programming, setting uo and implementing results based management systems, designing and leading evaluation/research studies and training and capacity building
Competencies / Personal Attributes
• Advanced interpersonal / strong analytical and conceptual skills
• Strong written communciation and verbal presentation skills
• Criss-cultural sensitively / experience working with stakeholders
• Ability to present evaluation finding through a variety of medium
Knowledge / Skills Required
• Substantial experience / Knowledge of monitoring and evaluation processes for NGO programmes like CIDA, USAID etc. Copied at: ghanacurrentjobs.com
• A background in programme evaluation methodology
• Strong statistical/quantitative analysis skills using SPSS, Epi info and Microsoft application (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint)
• Strong working knowledge of development and humanitarian issues.
How To Apply For The Job
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to:
Closing Date: 09 August, 2013
Please indicate the position you are applying to in the email subject line. While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Right To Play is a child-centred organsiation. Our recruitment and selection procedures reflect our commitment to the safety and protection of children in our programmes.