Are you a sociable, outgoing and friendly person with interpersonal skills to keep guests and employees happy? Do you have the ability to approach guest concerns with patience, tact and understanding, even in stressful situations? Do you possess strong leadership and people management skills with a dynamic personality and creative mindset as well as a very good time management skills? Are you great in crisis management and damage control?
Job Title: Director of Operations
What will you focus on?
- You will provide functional assistance and direction to the Rooms Division operations including Housekeeping and Laundry, Food and Beverage operations and Recreation Departments.
- Interacts with hotel guests and individuals outside the hotel including, but not limited to suppliers, government officials, competitors and other members of the local community.
- You will also coordinate functions and activities with the department Heads as approrpiate.
- Bachelors Degree in hospitality services, or in Business Administration, from a reputable university.
- Post graduate studies in similar subjects are highly recommended
- 15+ years of experience in the hospitality sector with a strong command of hotel operations.
- At least 5 years of experience in a management role, preferably within a well-reputed 5* hotel
- Good understanding of procurement functions, pricing strategies as well as sales & marketing methods
Are you interested? Please send us your application documents including the earliest possible start date, your salary expectations.