Posted on :
10 Nov, 2016
10 Nov, 2016
Set in the heart if the city center the Mövenpick Ambassador Hotel Accra is only 7 km from Kotoka International Airport, this contemporary 5 Star hotel is set in 16 acres of landscaped grounds in the midst of Accra’s business district.
The hotel boasts extensive conference facilities located on the ground floor with a 736 sqm ballroom, 5 breakout room, business center and large pre-function area.
The Mövenpick Ambassador Hotel Accra offers 260 stylish rooms including an exquisite 320 sqm Presidential suite. Guest staying in suites or on the Executive Club Floor have access to the elegant Executive lounge on the 6th floor with its balcony overlooking the gardens and large swimming pool. They also enjoy private check-in/check-out, evening canapes with selected wines and champagne. “This hotel within a hotel” creates an exclusive atmosphere offering privacy and exceptional service.
We are currently looking for
Job Title: Assistant Financial Controller
• Maintain and improve the profitability of the hotel through strict revenue and cost control procedures as well as safeguarding of hotel assets
• Maintain of all accounting books and records of the operation in accordance with the uniform system of accounts and local legal requirements
• Organise and maintain the finance department at the highest level of financial control and audit standards
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting with 3 years or more progressive responsibility in Finance
• Computer literacy including advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office and experience with standard accounting software
• Ability to plan and organize effectively, establish and maintain effective working relationship with guests and colleagues
• Detail-oriented and organised, ability to prioritize and strong planning skills
• Ability to maintain confidentially and discretion in all aspects and flexibility with working schedules to meet operational and company needs
• Strong verbal and communication skills
In return, the role offers a competitive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in one of the world’s leading international upscale Hotel companies.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants may submit their detailed resumes to:
Closing Date: 20 November, 2016