A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. Facilities provided may range from a modest-quality mattress in a small room to large suites with bigger, higher-quality beds, a dresser, a refrigerator and other kitchen facilities, upholstered chairs, a flat screen television and en-suite bathrooms.
Job Title: Chief Engineer
- As the Chief Engineer you are responsible for the overall technical responsibility of all machinery, technical systems, plants, energy, etc. of the entire Hotel site.
- Strong accent is to be given to the technical service towards the guest as a prime goal and to maintain and develop the attitude of the related team as a second.
- You are also responsible for maintaining our standards of quality and service and facilities in all departments over which you have responsibility and authority.
- You are responsible for the overall smooth, efficient and economical running of the entire Engineering Department.
- Excellent Problem Solving Skills
- Attention to details
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and in a team
- Flexible to respond to a variety of different work situations
- Previous experience as a Chief Engineer
- Previous experience in Middle East and Africa, particularly West African would be an added advantage