To promote efficiency, confidence, courtesy and an extremely high standard of social skills.
Job Title: Bar Manager
- To generally promote and ensure good inter-departmental relations.
- To display a pleasant manner and positive attitude always and to promote a good company image to guests and colleagues.
- To demonstrate pride in the workplace and personal appearance at all times when representing the hotel thus identifying a high level of commitment.
- To assist Food & Beverage Management in any task outlined/detailed by him/her.
- To take time and get to know the guests, and to be committed to service excellence.
- To provide service that is sincere, warm and enthusiastic, ensuring the guests satisfaction.
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles, personnel management and marketing.
- Extensive working knowledge of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Excellent computer, problem-solving, and customer service skills.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to diffuse tense situations and resolve conflicts.
- Proficiency with point-of-sale software.
- Competency in resource management and inventory control.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Guest-oriented and service-minded
Previous experience in Middle East and Africa, particularly West Africa, would be an added advantage. In return, the role offers a competitive remuneration package.