Posted on :
24 May, 2023
24 May, 2023
At mPharma, our vision is an Africa that’s in good health. We will not cease until every person on the continent has access to safe and affordable healthcare and medicines. We’re a growing team of 1200+ employees, headquartered in Accra, Ghana, and backed by mission-driven investors. We use technology to enable basic primary healthcare to Africans and have joined hands with drug manufacturers and healthcare providers to develop services and products that help provide access to basic healthcare and lower costs of medicines. In only a few years, we’ve succeeded in providing low-cost, high-quality healthcare and medicines to hundreds of thousands of patients across 9 African countries (Ethiopia, Gabon, Togo, Ghana, Nigeria, Kenya, Rwanda, Uganda, and Zambia)
At mPharma we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities, and our hiring process and work environment are devoid of discriminatory practices. We promise exciting and rewarding career opportunities in an environment driven by high performance, an entrepreneurial mindset, and innovation.
mPharma is looking for an ambitious professional to join our team as a Warehouse & Distribution Senior Associate.(Kumasi). The position supports mPharma’s Supply Chain team to contribute to the team’s overall goal of driving operational excellence in terms of Warehousing, Logistics and Planning across our market. The ideal candidate will actively Interface with Customer service, QRx and Retail teams. To ensure that all warehouse and distribution activities concerning warehouse and stock management are carried out in conformance to all regulatory/statutory standards as well as client requirements.
Job Title: Warehouse and Distribution Senior Associate
• Report and file Warehouse incidents promptly & Perform all Warehouse tasks according to laid down SOPs.
• Supervise the receipts of Stock timely and Accurately and Confirm Stock into SAP
• Confirm Put-away into shelves rightly and supervise routine Cycle Counts
• Supervise month-end Stock Count within stipulated time
• Identify Damaged, expired, Short-dated, rejected, returns stock and report accordingly
• Collaborate with Customer Service & Transport in the process of Withdrawal from facilities
• Maintain Health Safety and Environment policies in accordance with local regulations and client requirement
• Understand, work with and possibly plan and manage projects and work on new supply strategies
• use specialist knowledge, such as mechanical-handling systems, to provide consultancy services roles.
• continually try to improve and develop business performance within the constraints of legislation, fuel costs and rising environmental pressures
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
• Strong interpersonal skills to network with new people and develop business relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders
• An entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for mPharma’s mission to increase the accessibility and affordability of high-quality medicines
• A strong work ethic and a proactive “can do” attitude that requires minimal supervision
• Fluent in English with excellent writing, verbal, analytical, and organizational skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel.
• Strong Warehousing & distribution background.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Economics, statistics, Business Administration, and any other related fields.
• At least 6+ years supply chain/inventory management/Warehousing & Distribution experience ideally within the retail and pharmaceutical industry
• High proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and familiarity with Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides) and ERP and/or Accounting packages.
• This position reports to the Country Supply-Chain Manager