Posted on :
28 Oct, 2021
28 Oct, 2021
At mPharma, we start and end our day thinking about how we can enable patients to afford their medications. We’re a small but growing team of 300+ members, headquartered in Accra, Ghana, backed by mission-driven investors. We’ve joined hands with third-party payers, drug manufacturers, and healthcare providers to develop products and services that directly reduce the costs of prescription drugs for patients. In only a few years, we’ve managed to provide low-cost, high-quality medicines to hundreds of thousands of patients across six African countries (Ghana, Nigeria, Zambia, Kenya, Rwanda, Malawi).
mPharma is looking for a responsible and trustworthy professional with exceptionally high work standards to join our QRx Refurbishment team as a Project Coordinator.
Job Title: Project Coordinator
• Coordinate project management activities, resources, and information on the QRx renovation project.
• Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes with the Contract Architect.
• Communicate with Pharmacy owners on renovation plans including designs and timelines.
• Provide maintenance support to partners post onboarding with Support from the Pharmacy Services Associate.
• Work with Renovation firms to provide the most cost-effective and value-for-money budgets through estimate review provided by the firms.
• Work with Onboarding Associates and in monitoring project progress and handle any issues that arise.
• Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants.
• Ensure the renovation schedule is within agreed timelines.
• Support Onboarding Associate in preparing the Pharmacy for opening/launch.
This position reports to Country Lead – QRx
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelors degree in Bachelor of Science Quantity Surveying or Project management with construction experience
• PMP / PRINCE2 certification is a plus
• 1+ years experience in Construction and Project Management in the healthcare sector
• Understanding of Project Management and influencing stakeholders
• Enthusiasm to work with an early-stage start-up, commitment to helping us grow, and passion for healthcare in Africa.
• Thrive on achieving success in a target driven environment
• A strong work ethic and a “can-do” attitude that requires minimal supervision
• Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role
• Experience in project management, from conception to delivery
• An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules, and step-by-step action plans
• Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
• Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
• Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project and Microsoft Planner
• Hands-on experience with project management tools (e.g. Basecamp or Trello)
• Fluent English with excellent writing, verbal, analytical, and organizational skills
• The ability to thrive in a matrix environment which requires working with multiple teams internally and externally.
• Frequent travel within assigned territory
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.