mPharma is a venture-backed startup with a simple mission: Make prescription drugs in emerging markets easily accessible, and easily affordable.
- Lead business development and provider engagement at private and public hospitals; effectively communicate the values of mPharma and our drug benefit program.
- Manage a team of Associates, plan team schedules and territory assignment as well as team development plans, to ensure growth of our provider base.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with providers and payers across Ghana through the organisation of provider meetings and other creative means.
- Lead project management and onboarding of hospitals, from initial engagements, signing of contracts, through to the launch of mPharma services on-site, while ensuring a successful transition to customer service.
- Critically analyse the healthcare landscape and identify business development opportunities with providers that mPharma can take advantage of to provide accessible healthcare to all.
- Work with our product and procurement teams to develop and improve key marketing and communications materials.