Posted on :
19 Sep, 2022
19 Sep, 2022
At mPharma, we start and end our day thinking about how we can enable patients to afford their medications. We’re a small but growing team of 350+ members, headquartered in Accra, Ghana, backed by mission-driven investors. We’ve joined hands with third-party payers, drug manufacturers, and healthcare providers to develop products and services that directly reduce the costs of prescription drugs for patients. In only a few years, we’ve managed to provide low-cost, high-quality medicines to hundreds of thousands of patients across 10 African countries (Ghana, Nigeria, Zambia, Kenya, Rwanda, Gabon, Ethiopia, Uganda and Togo).
Job Title: Outbound Logistics Junior Associate
• In order to reach its customers faster, mPharma runs a couple of warehouses and distribution centers across regions in Ghana and requires competent warehouse operatives for stock handling, picking, packing, and dispatch.
• The role sits in the Supply chain unit and is responsible for the accuracy of deliveries as well as stock counts within the warehouses and partner facilities.
• Supervise and coordinate the loading of outbound shipments.
• Picking and staging outbound shipments in accordance with the highest possible levels of productivity.
• Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage.
• Ensure the efficient and safe operation of all materials handling equipment.
• Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse.
• Assist in monthly stock count preparations and execution.
• Maintain a safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neatly.
• Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times.
• Supervise the use of proper safety equipment.
• Create Pick List and Load List using SAP.
• Generate Delivery Note using SAP.
• Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety.
• Coordinating with the Transport Team on all delivery-related issues.
Qualification Required & Experience
Our Ideal Candidate
• A minimum of 2 years of experience in the supply chain, logistics, or related fields is required.
• Basic knowledge of inventory control, purchasing, receiving, pick/pack operations and inbound test return processes is required
• An HND or degree in Supply Chain & Logistics or any related discipline is preferred.
• Experience in the pharmaceutical or general healthcare industry is a plus.
• Knowledge of SAP is a plus.
• Possesses strong communication skills and the ability to pay attention to details.
• Must be available to work in Accra.