We are looking for an individual who has an entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for mPharma’s mission to increase the accessibility and affordability of high-quality medicines to join our team as the Country Head, Mutti. This role reports directly to the Country Managing Director and the Global Head for Mutti. The ideal candidate will be responsible for building and leading all revenue generation and business development activities for our Mutti Delivery Pharmacy at mPharma. You will help us create a strong Mutti brand presence with innovative promotional offerings and build partnerships with companies and health insurers to offer Mutti as a benefit to their members and enrollees. The most important KPI for the business unit is the number of Mutti members who use the mutti Pharmacies i.e. active mutti members.
Job Title: Country Lead
- Develop and manage the P&L for Mutti in the country. Develop partnerships that grow the number of patients using the Mutti Delivery Pharmacy.
- Manage the Mutti Delivery Pharmacy Staff. Manage a team of Physician Engagement Associates to build partnerships with doctors in the oncology and cardiovascular therapeutic areas. These partnerships will target hospitals who do not stock speciality medicines for these conditions in their facilities.
- Work with the marketing team to drive activation campaigns with the goal to increase the Mutti subscriber base. Work with the Analytics team to develop data insights to track the commercial effectiveness of all Mutti rewards.
- Develop and manage the rewards program for Mutti members.
- Constantly measure and monitor the CAC and LTV of Mutti patients and making sure they are in line with global industry standards.
- Develop primary care initiatives for our Quality Rx pharmacies and Patent & Proprietary Medicine Vendors (PPMVs) outlets targeted at building a complete primary care ecosystem for Mutti members at the facility level.
- Lead a rapid diagnostics initiative pilot as well as scale up for roll out in all partner pharmacies/PPMVs.
- Build partnerships with pharmaceutical companies to manage their market access and patient support programs.
- Manage the Patient Support Program(PSP), Primary care, Physician engagement and Delivery pharmacy team leads.
Our Ideal Candidate
please apply if
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for mPharma’s mission to increase the accessibility and affordability of high-quality medicines, if you can make decisions and solve issues despite high amount of ambiguity and are capable of collaborating and building strong relationships internally and externally.
- You have experience in business development / sales, are a self-starter who can successfully manage a diverse set of concurrent initiatives to create strong business outcomes.
- You are clear on purpose, outcome objectives and can successfully manage an evolving environment to deliver results.
- Have a strong work ethic and a proactive “can do” attitude that requires minimal supervision and always hold your self accountable.
- Have experience in the health domain either working with multinational pharmaceutical companies, clinician settings, or other healthcare services. Experience working in multinational companies with teams located in other countries is an advantage.
- You are result orientated, with strong analytical acumen and approach and are able to build, manage and inspire team to maximize results.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, project management or related fields
- 10+ years of professional experience
- Fluent oral, verbal and written English
- Spotless business and personal background
Please Note: If you have not heard anything from us after 2 weeks of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Closing Date : 18 July, 2020