Posted on :
9 Aug, 2018
9 Aug, 2018
Manage existing Re-seller partners and Solution developers to achieve EBD Partnership targets in line with overall MTN business objectives.
• Undertake partner performance appraisals regularly to ensure agreed Partner commitments are delivered.
• Ensure new partner on-boarding processes are managed efficiently.
Job Title: Supervisory Contractor, Partnership Accounts
Division: Enterprise Business
Department: Commercial Enablement
Position: Supervisory Contractor, Partnership Accounts
Reports to: Manager, Partnership Accounts
• Support in the daily relationship management of all Partners to achieve incremental value, the agreed yearly targets and partner satisfaction
• Support the implementation of partner commercial plans and joint sales action execution to increase sales across defined product categories.
• Leverage appropriate resources to achieve operational efficiencies
• Provide inputs in the development of a yearly partnership plan in coordination with EBU partnership team.
• Support in the management and resolution of all partnership related topics and issues, coordinating and leveraging MTN resources for their execution and/or resolution
• Track and monitor compliance of Partner Channel Re-sellers/Solution.
• Ensure seamless on-boarding of new partners, payments and resolution of grievances using the approved MTN processes and procedures.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Degree in Business or Information Technology
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in IT, Telecom, Business development, Enterprise sales, Account management.
• Basic knowledge and skills in Products / Services, Quality Control and Process Improvement & Management
• In depth knowledge of the market and industry
• Knowledge of the range of the corporate business partners
• Understanding of technology and services
• Knowledge of standard office practices and procedures
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Knowledge in analytics and reporting
• Team player/builder, Self-starter, results oriented
• Excellent customer service
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong time management and organizational skills
• Detail oriented with strong administrative follow-up and follow-through
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated analytical, negotiating, and problem-solving skills
• Presentation skills
• Financial literate
• IT literacy
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to:MTNGhanaRecruitment@mtn.com Kindly indicate the Position in the email subject and note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Closing Date: 13 August, 2018