MTN is a household name throughout much of Africa with a presence in 21 countries in African and the Middle East. It is rare today to go to an African capital and not see the presence of MTN from the cities to the most rural areas. MTN Ghana recruits Core Network Engineer
- Effectively co-ordinate and plan the core network architecture to achieve efficient redundancy leading to a quality network, without congestion. Explore possibilities to implement new features and technologies to enhance the network.
- Test, Evaluate and Integrate new features and functionality
- Monitor voice route utilization/Congestion
- Critical link availability
- Monitor C7 load
- Plan integration of new nodes
- Plan all connectivity to network elements
- Plan & document all integration plans
- Implement best routing scenarios
- Electrical/Telecom Engineering related Degree with 2 years Plus working experience in planning or AXE Operation and Maintenance Environments
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Core network Infrastructure
- GSM node hardware dimensioning
- GSM network quality management
- A good knowledge of technological advances in the expanded telecommunications industry e.g WCDMA, HSDPA, HSUPA, WIMAX, WIFI etc.
- Understanding of telecommunications protocols like CCITT 7, ANSAP, MAP, ISUP, etc·
- Knowledge of AXE hardware & software
- Demonstrated Switch Network performance improvement plan history.
If you are interested in the vacancy above please ensure that you meet the set criteria before sending an application letter and CV to mailto:[email protected]