Job Title: Senior Specialist, IP Network Security
- Minimum of a First Degree in Computer Science or Information Management, or a related field.
- TOGAF, eTOM, COBIT, Agile, GRCP, ITIL, PMP/Prince 2 certifications
- Cloud, AI, BI, DevSecOps, TMForum, Core Network, Commercial Product & GTM, Banking & Finance training
- Application Developer, DBA, Network Administrator, Security Training
Subscription, Charging, Billing platforms certifications
- Minimum of 5 years’ work experience in IP network securities
- At least 3 years which must have been at a technology/telecoms company in the IP Security field
- Must have extensive knowledge and experience with LAN/WAN design as well as Data Network Management and Administration.
- Must have the ability to perform logical audits of existing designs, including audits of routers, switches, and end elements connected to LANs within technical standards.
- Understanding of Telecoms products and services
- Sound knowledge of internetworking technology.
- TCP/IP, LAN WLAN, WAN and MPLS Topologies
- Advance IP internetworks
- Advance IP Security
- Fundamental Knowledge on IP Signaling
- Fundamental Knowledge on Telecoms (Packet RAN – 2G, 3G, MPBN, etc.)
- Manages self and team performance, good conflict management, takes and manages accountability
- Energy & Drive – Innovative, takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently
- Interpersonal Skills – Leadership, customer centricity, collaborative and coaches & develops direct reports
- Personal Skills – Trustworthy, integrity u in dealings
- Operating Skills – Ability to focus on priorities and plans, manages and monitors work effectively
- Organisational Positioning Skills – Good written and verbal communication, presentation Skills, commitment to the organization
- Strategic Skills – Global thinker, Analytical thinking and Problem solving abilities.