Job Title: Coordinator, Technology
- A Degree in Business Administration/ Management or Engineering
- A professional certification is a plus
- 3 years of experience in a Project Management environment.
- Highly experienced in MS Office Tools (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Microsoft Project, Visio, Power BI)
- Adequate Knowledge of Project Management tools and techniques
- Adequate Knowledge of Business Analysis
- Adequate Knowledge of Reporting & Assurance
- Adequate Knowledge of Stakeholder Management
- Adequate Knowledge of Communication & negotiation
- Adequate Knowledge of Contract Management
- Adequate Knowledge of Data gathering and consolidation
- Adequate Knowledge of Data tools and analytics
- Adequate Knowledge of Risk Management
- Basic Knowledge of Program Portfolio Management
- Basic Knowledge in GSM Network elements
- Basic Knowledge of Supply Chain Management
- Basic Knowledge of Financial Management
- Basic Knowledge of Budgeting and Cost Control
Physical Skills/ Competencies:
- Ability to manage conflict.
- Ability to focus on priorities and plans, manages and monitors work effectively
- Good written and verbal communication, presentation Skills,
- Analytical thinking and Problem solving abilities.
- Ability to handle issues with tact and diplomacy
- Ability to manage own time and workload and juggle conflicting priorities
- Professional approach to work
- Ability to facilitate effective cross functional meetings.
- Good facilitation and Consultancy skills