Reports to: Manager, Investor Relations
Job Title: Analyst, Investor Relations
- Responsible for assisting the Investor Relations Manager in creating and presenting a consistent investment message to the investor community on behalf of the company, and monitoring and presenting to the Investor Relations Manager, the opinions of the investor community regarding the company’s performance, ensuring a balanced stakeholder relationship. This involves supporting the release of information, handling inquiries and meetings, providing feedback to Investor Relations Manager.
- Assist in executing the company’s investor relations plan.
- Assist in filing and publishing periodic report with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and Ghana Stock Exchange (GSE), or other relevant authorities.
- Assists in the preparation of supporting materials for earnings releases, dividend announcements, financial releases, conference calls, investor presentations, and shareholder meetings to retain and attract investors.
- Assist in the production of all annual reports, GSE & SEC filings, and proxy statements.
- Monitors analyst reports and summarizes them for Investor Relations Manager.
- Assist in organizing conferences, road shows, earnings conference calls, and investor meetings.
- Assist in the timely and accurate generation, analysis, and presentation of analytical reports to executive management on a wide array of topics including ownership changes and industry trends.
- Responsible for logging responds to inquiries and requests from retail shareholders and ensuring resolution to problems on a variety of topics including; Purchase and sales options, Exchange assistance, Ownership and re-registrations inquiries, Dividend information and a variety of general policy/process inquiries and other related topics.
- Coordinates the shareholder meeting process including managing the compilation of the proxy materials and supplemental voting lists.
- Taking point on financial briefings
- Dynamic and highly competitive telecommunication & ICT industry
- Highly legal and regulated environment
- Performance Driven Environment
- Diverse cultural environment
- Unionized environment
- Active stakeholder and Media Engagement
- Brand Reputation
- Local and international investment community
- Regionalization structure implication
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or a related field.
3 years minimum experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of Investment and commercial laws
- In-depth knowledge of the stock exchange operations
- Knowledge of Ghana’s securities and company laws and regulations
- Financial Acumen
- Communication skills
- Contract Management
- Information Management
- Litigation Management
- Research Orientation
Skills/ Physical competencies:
- Ability to manage self and team performance, good conflict management, take and manage accountability
- Energy & Drive – Innovative, Takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently, Creativity and Innovation
- Interpersonal Skills – Leadership, customer centricity, collaborative and coaches & develops direct reports
- Personal Skills – Trustworthy and ethical in dealings
- Operating Skills – Ability to focus on priorities and plans, and monitor work effectively
- Organisational Positioning Skills – Good written, Reporting, verbal & presentation communication, commitment to the organization
- Global thinker, Analytical thinking and Problem solving abilities.
- Negotiating Skills
- Networking and influencing skills
- Emotional intelligence
- Flexibility and responsiveness
- Ability to understand and interpret financial statements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Commercial Acumen
- Conflict Management
NB: The Incumbent must maintain strict confidentiality at all times
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to:
Email: [email protected]
Kindly indicate the Position (exact role you are applying for) in the email subject and note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Please apply only once. Any double application will be disqualified.