Conducting full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities and insight into trends. Data mining and analysis of product/services and quality control plans to identify improvements.
Job Title: Supervisory Contractor, MFS Data Support
- Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Data mining on mobile money products and services to guide decision making.
- Develop data models to optimize product analysis efficiency and quality.
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Perform data quality assurance and assessment to locate and correct negative trends.
- Assist in preparing statutory and management reports.
- Innovation to differentiate from competitors
- Provide other revenue lines to complement P2P,Cash Out and Advance Services
- Highly regulated environment
- Provide focus for business growth
- Performance driven environment
- Diverse cultural environment
- Contract employees management
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics Certificate in Database Management (MySQL, Oracle)
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Teamwork and cooperation, Customer Centric, Performance excellence
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Microsoft word and Excel
- SQL, SPSS, SAS etc
- Customer focus,
- Eye for details
- Performance excellence
Must live the MTN Values of
- Can Do; Integrity; leadership; Innovation; Relationships
Must Live the MTN Vital Behaviours of;
- Complete Candor, Complete Accountability, Active Collaboration and Get it Done