Posted on :
1 Nov, 2022
1 Nov, 2022
Job Title: Personal Assistant
• Provide administrative, secretarial and personal assistance to the Chief Corporate Services Officer and to provide clerical and routine support to Corporate Services
• Responsible for scheduling meetings/appointments (Direct report, Corporate Services divisional monthly meeting, and other meetings)
• Book meetings in the CCSO’s calendar and schedule appointments.
• Book meetings, and send meeting requests and reminders to stakeholders.
• Coordinate, obtain input, draw up and distribute agendas, and record minutes.
• Answer calls and handle queries professionally. Provide efficient and effective administrative support to the CCSO and the departmental heads in the division
• Provide travel support to the CCSO: Arrange travel and accommodation when necessary. Liaise with the travel controller and make travel and hotel reservations for CS members
• Management of CCSO’s and First Reports Leave Schedule
• Coordinate divisional incentives, and send emails to divisional champions on monthly winners for reporting purposes.
• Make arrangements for CS divisional sessions in consultation with the relevant stakeholders.
• File documents accurately for easy retrieval.
• Prepare monthly reports.
• Track IOU and Petty cash issued on a monthly basis and track expenses
• Co-ordinate ad-hoc office projects as necessary and maintain records for staff
• Receive visitors and attend to them in a polite and professional manner and follow up on their logistics requirements.
• Professionally provide feedback to internal and external customers.
• Follow up with HR on CCSO’s recruitments and provide office orientation for new employees
• Management of office stationery.
• Support with the execution of Corporate Services projects.
• Technology and Platform business
• Multi regulation and multifaceted stakeholder management
• Public Listed Organization
• Environmental, Social, and Governance prioritized
• Regionalization structure implication
• Performance-driven environment
• Development of a sophisticated client base (especially high-value)
• Diverse cultural environment
• Extended workforce management
Foundational Skills Proficiency Required
• Strategic Planning & Thinking
• Aware of the organization’s business plan, immediate environment, and the possible impact of events and activities on the organization; understand the current role in relation to executing the business plan.
• Ensures team objectives are consistent with a strategic plan
• Critical Thinking
• Generates simple ideas
• Solutions are limited in scope
• Analytical Thinking
• Undertakes a process of information and data collection and analysis for integration purposes.
• Identifies and makes sets of information and determines their relationships.
• Decision Making based on Decision Modelling
• Recognizes when advice or assistance is required in making decisions on non-routine issues and looks to others to provide support
• Distinguishes between critical and irrelevant pieces of information. Gathers input and information from a variety of sources to reach a conclusion
• Integrated Analytics
• Is familiar with the organization’s various sources of business, customer, and market information, both behavioral and technical data
• Understands the range of metrics used to measure value and effectiveness and can use analytics to review the business impact of key activities
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of a Degree in a related field
• 3 years of relevant experience in a similar role
• Excellent typing skills and computer literate
• Good communication skills – both verbal and written
• Good reporting and Business writing skills
• Knowledge of standard office practices and procedures
• Good telephone manners
• Skills in the operation of a variety of office machines
How To Apply For The Job
Qualified applicants should indicate vacancy reference number ADTRACK CSPA001 as the email subject. Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to: