Job Title: Management Contractor, Capital Projects
- A University Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Masters-Degree or MBA is a plus
- Project Management Certifications, i.e. PMP
- Certifications in Agile or Scaled Agile delivery is a plus
- 5 years’ experience in Project Management and experience in IT/Telecom environment
- Formal Project Management Experience in a Telecommunications Business Environment in specific areas of Customer Care & Billing Systems, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Systems Environment, Information security, Cyber Security and regulatory.
- Experience working in a medium to large multinational organization.
- Proven experience in managing large scale Digital Projects and solutions across complex, cross-functional Program and Channels
- Risk management prior to and during the Project Execution, managing Risks within Project Timelines, Budgets and Quality
- Project Management Institute (PMI) Body of Knowledge (PMBOK). Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management.
- A high-level knowledge of Telecom Business and Operations Support Systems.
- Good knowledge of IT Demand Management.
- Thorough knowledge of business functions and extensive understanding of business operations and objectives.
- Budgeting and resource management disciplines
- Good knowledge of Financial Management.
- In depth knowledge of telecom market and industry.
- Knowledge of the range of the corporate business partners.
- Understanding of technology and services.
- Knowledge of standard office practices and procedures.
- Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint
Physical Skills/ Competencies:
- Ability to manage conflict, accountability, self and team performance.
- Innovative, takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently.
- Leadership skills, customer centric, collaborative and ability to coach & develop direct reports.
- Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings.
- Ability to focus on priorities and plans manages and monitors work effectively.
- Good written and verbal communication, presentation Skills,
- Commitment to the organization.
- Global thinker, Analytical thinking and Problem solving abilities.
- Ability to handle issues with tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to manage own time and workload and juggle conflicting priorities.
- Professional approach with a can do attitude.