Job Title: Manager, Project Facilities Implementation
- A Degree in Real Estate Management/ Architecture/ Engineering or a related field
- Masters-Degree or MBA is a plus
- Project Management Certifications, e.g PMP, Agile etc
- 5 years’ experience in Project Management (Facility/Construction) and 3 years’ in a supervisory role
- Experience working in a medium to large multinational organization.
- Risk management prior to and during the Project Execution, managing Risks within Project Timelines, Budgets and Quality
- Good knowledge of Contracting and Budgeting is an advantage
- Project Management Institute (PMI) Body of Knowledge (PMBOK). Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management.
- A high-level knowledge of Telecom Business and Operations Support Systems.
- Thorough knowledge of business functions and extensive understanding of business operations and objectives.
- Budgeting and resource management disciplines
- Good knowledge of Financial Management.
- In depth knowledge of telecom market and industry.
- Knowledge of the range of the corporate business partners.
- Understanding of technology and services.
- Knowledge of standard office practices and procedures.
- Adequate knowledge in relevant architecture software E.g. AutoCAD Drawings
- Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint
Physical Skills/ Competencies:
- Ability to manage conflict, accountability, self, and team performance.
- Innovative, takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently.
- Leadership skills, customer centric, collaborative and ability to coach & develop direct reports.
- Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings.
- Ability to focus on priorities and plans manages and monitors work effectively.
- Good written and verbal communication, presentation Skills,
- Commitment to the organization.
- Global thinker, Analytical thinking, and Problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to handle issues with tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to manage own time and workload and juggle conflicting priorities.
- Professional approach with a can do attitude.