Analyse business trends in terms of financial implications and provide the Enterprise Business team with quality information to enhance the decision-making process in line with the Division’s strategic objectives.
Job Title: Analyst, Enterprise Business Planning & Analytics
- Highly dynamic and competitive telecommunication industry
- Advancement in global technology trends
- MTN Group business standards and practices
- Diverse cultural environment
- Segmentation structure implication
- Performance driven environment
- Developing sophisticated client base
- Prepare financial feasibility on all new Products and Services (Innovations and Re-innovations), Sponsorships and promotions, and potential partnerships / acquisitions
- Perform Profit & Loss analysis for Enterprise Business decision making
- Prepare pre and post evaluation on all Enterprise Business products & services, projects (partnerships, converged services etc.).
- Provide input on commercial analysis and/or Business Case for Opex module, IRU and major service delivery projects
- Check and confirm performance to ensure the payment of appropriate commissions.
- Work closely with Manager, Quality Control & Operations to ensure adherence to all financial Service Level Agreements with clients.
- Provide input for preparation of Annual Business Plans
- Track, analyse, review and reconcile Enterprise Business budget – OPEX Management for line manager approval.
- Conduct periodic (monthly) analysis of Product and Service performance (Product Management) to support decision making
- Review ICT tariffs to ensure divisional objectives are achieved
- Provide input for tariffs review of all other Enterprise products & Services including New New products
- Collaborate with Marketing to manage Post Paid tariffs and ensure tariff change forms are filled to effect changes in tariffs.
- Provide input on ICT tariffs into the update and review of the company’s tariff book
- Identify financial risks related to the Enterprise Business Division and advise line manager accordingly.
- Gather finance-related industry intelligence to aid in business decisions
- Produce monthly reports on the following:
Monthly P&L analysis,
Feasibility reports per requests
Monthly/ quarterly vendor & partner commission reports
Quarterly intelligence reports
Group reports per requests
- A Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Professional certification (CIMA/ ACCA/ ICA) is an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience with at least 2 years in an analytics role.
- Financial Management
- ICT/ Telecom Business Savvy
- Market Research Orientation
- Business Development
- Financial Modelling
- Information Analysis & Reporting
- Risk Management
- Microsoft Office Suite
- A team player
- Ability to manage own time and workload and juggle conflicting priorities
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Professional approach with a can-do attitude
- Analytical skills
- Strong Communication and presentation skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to manage conflict
- Result oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills